Sunday, June 04, 2006

What do you watch?

Hi, I'm Renee. I have been writing a television column for the Star, and I need your opinions!

Obviously, I can't watch everything on TV (even though I wish I could). But I want to make sure what I'm writing is something you guys care about.

So... what shows and/or networks do you love? What do you love about them? Is there anything you really dislike? What would you like to see in my column? Show recaps, information about upcoming programs, etc.?

Also, if you know of any Louisiana or Northshore residents who are going to be featured on a reality show, please leave me a note on the blog or email me at reneechristine@bellsouth.net. It's always interesting to read about locals in the national spotlight.

Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family loves HGTV, Food Network, DIY, GAC, CMT and the Travel channel. Only channels that have programming that is appropriate for everyone from ages 3 to 34.

Anonymous said...

My family has different shows that we watch regularly. for instance some shows I watch are Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Metwork, We and Soap. My husband watches mostly the History Channel and Dicovery Channels. My 6 year old daughter watches Disney, and PBS and my two boys ages 8 and 10 perfer to watch shows like Digimon, Teen Titans, Dicovery Channels. But when we sit down at night to watch T.V. We like to all watch Family, FX and USA. We all try to watch a variety of shows and we each watch seperately what we are most interested in.